Dayton Pagan Pride Day (DPPD) is an outside venue therefore all booth spaces will be located outside. This is a rain or shine event being planned for Saturday, September 18th, 2021. You will be notified by email only of park confirmation and/or any other event changes.
Booth spaces are available to:
- Community Groups/Organizations
Info Booth – 10×10 space – No retail
Vendor Booth – 10×10 space – retail OR healings/readings – $40 with basket* ($35 for returning 2019 Vendors)
Vendor Booth – 10×20 space – retail OR healings/readings – $70 with basket* ($60 for returning 2019 Vendors)
*see application regulations below
Because we are a non-profit and rely heavily upon this event to generate cash flow for our organization, we will not be issuing any refunds for any reason. If you have any special requests, please notify us on the application rather than the day of the event so we may accommodate you.
Please read all instructions on the application before submitting. Your application will not be processed if there is any missing information. Payment must be received via PayPal within 30 days of notice of park confirmation. If payment is not received, you will be notified and your space will be released. Additionally, we are no longer refunding booth fees unless you give confirmed notice 60 days before the event.
What we will provide:
- Advertising for the event
- Numbered spaces for you to set up
- Electric for a few specific number of booths
- Bright-colored ties to put around the ties of your tent
- Badges to wear indicating you are a vendor
- Map indicating your placement at the event
- Response form to be filled out the day of the event
- And more importantly…
Beautiful crowd of people to purchase your merchandise
We do not provide:
- Shelter of any type for vending.
- We do not provide the tents, tables or any type of sun covering.
- Manpower to load or unload your vending items
- Manpower to help set up your booths
DPPD is growing and we are stretching our wings and as such our regulations have changed:
- We now request all vendors to donate a raffle basket with suggested retail value of at least $15.00 or more (product, reading, etc). You will receive a donation receipt. These raffle donations must be delivered to the registration table by 10 a.m. by a representative from each booth. Please wrap them in cellophane to make the items clearly visible, and provide an itemized list of items included in the basket. (We want to make sure your products are well advertised!)
- Applications will be reviewed and spaces will be assigned according to utility needs and space requirements. Once a vendor space is assigned by the vendor chairperson, it may not be arbitrarily changed. There will be NO guarantee of the same vendor space from year to year.
- A site number and name will be assigned in advance of the event. There will be no switching spaces without direct permission from the Coordinator of Dayton Pagan Pride.
- Only one business, service, or group/organization is allowed per booth.(Unless Combined booth space is purchased)
- This is a family-oriented event. No adult-themed items can be displayed.
- Readers and Healers may NOT sell retail items at their table/booth space, unless they apply for a special COMBINED BOOTH SPACE rental. (See below.)
- LINK EXCHANGE AGREEMENT: Any artisan, merchant, reader, healer, group or organization that hosts a website agrees to post – in a prominent area of their website – an announcement for the DPPD event. The announcement should remain posted until the 7th of October 2021.
- If you are on Facebook, please DO NOT create a Dayton PPD event linked with your business. Last year we had confusion on Facebook with a vendor who had to cancel at the last minute. They were unable to come and in return whomever responded to their event, thought PPD itself was cancelled. You are welcome to link your FB page to the event DPPD will create to send traffic through.
Registration Contract and Guidelines:
Your application will be deleted if all areas are NOT filled out correctly. You will be required re-apply. All e-mails from DPPD will come from daytonpagancoalition.org please ensure to check your spam folder for vendor confirmation and update.
SET-UP AND TAKE-DOWN GUIDELINES:
- Set up will be from 7:30-9 am. All vendors must be on site by 8:00am. Cars are not allowed on the field after 8:45 am. Plan accordingly. If you have not arrived and are not set up on time, DPPD reserves the right to refuse admittance as we cannot have vehicles on the property with event-goers walking around.
- Vendors will NOT tear down their space until after the ritual at 6:00 pm. Follow the directions of traffic directors in the yellow vests.
- You are to remove your vehicle from field BEFORE setting up your booth space. In the evening you are to have your booth space torn down BEFORE bringing in and loading your car. Space is limited and we would like to make the loading process smooth and in a timely manner. You will be asked to move your car if you do not adhere to our request.
- You may unload and load from the parking lot at any time you choose. Hand trucks are recommended.
- Vendors are required to move their vehicles from the field after unloading.
- Raffle donations must be delivered to the registration table by 10 a.m. by a representative from each booth.
- All booths and vendors must be packed and off premises by 7:30 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for the take-down of their space including any trash. All trash is to be placed by the restroom area. All boxes are to be broken down and stacked. Any trash left behind by vendors will cause the vendor NOT to be welcomed back the following year.
- Vendors are required to setup theirs booths with in the 10X10 space including tension lines. Vendors are to ensure that there are NO gaps between booths. If there are questions in this regard please contact DPPD vendor representative BEFORE making your own decision to move your booth.
DPPD VENDOR GENERAL GUIDELINES:
Masks will be required for this event. All Vendors and participants will be required to wear a mask per the CDC guidelines. Vendors must have hand sanitizer available for use by the pubic in their booths.
- All participants will conduct themselves in a professional and lawful manner at all times.
- If at any time your behavior disrupts the event or is disrespectful to the participants and or staff members; you will be escorted off the grounds and your fee will not be refunded. Such behavior includes, but NOT limited to yelling, threatening, and verbal abuse towards staff/volunteers/patrons.
- Dayton Pagan Pride and its volunteers are not held responsible for any damages that occur to self, staff, merchandise or booth. Please do not ask a DPPD Staff member to watch your booth.
- Participants are responsible for all members of their party, group, organization, and family.
- No open flames are allowed!
- No nudity, semi-nudity, alcohol, drugs or items with explicit sexual content allowed.
- There will be no moving of booths once they are set up. Unless permission by the DPPD vendor chairperson.
- Only one business, service, or group/organization is allowed per booth. (Unless Combined booth space is purchased and coordinated with the DPPD Vendor Coordinator chairperson ahead of time.) You may not sell your space to another vendor without express written permission from the DPPD Vendor Coordinator.
- Children under the age of 16 may NOT work at any booth or table, unless registered prior to the event by the merchant.
- Children under 12 years of age must be attended by a responsible adult at all times.
- All readers and healers will post their standard price list for viewing.
- “Tip” jars or “Love Offerings” are not to be used in lieu of a standard price list.
Thank you for reading through the rules and regulations!